Alethium Star is a high-end custom home builder from Temple, actively building in Bella Charca, Nolanville, and has built in other locations in Temple and Belton like Highland Park Estates.
|Average Sq. Ft.||Average $ / Sq. Ft.*||Average Classification**||Classification Range|
- *price per square foot based on the average BellCAD tax appraisal value, not current prices
- **classification based on the BellCAD tax appraisal building perceived quality on a 1 to 8 score
- You want 4-5 bedrooms
- You are considering a custom home in Bella Charca
- Your budget is over $300,000
Probably Not If:
- You want to live in Killeen or Copperas Cove
- You want a large lot (0.5 acres or more)
- You want a small home (less than 2000 sq. ft.)
Keep The Bonus Program
with Hood Homes Blog
Did you know many builders offer agents a commission bonus for bringing a buyer?
Use us as your agent and you keep any commission a builder offers over 3% of the sales price. A 5% commission on a $200,000 home is $4,000 in your pocket at closing!
Alethium Star Neighborhoods near Fort Hood, TX
Bella Charca is a new high-end gated community in Nolanville, located just on the eastern edge of Harker Heights, just a short, and convenient distance from Hwy 190. Begun in 2005 and still building today, the community features the area’s elite builders like Carothers, Vale Irvin, Cameo, A&G, and other custom home builders. Homes are between 2000 and 4000 square feet, and many feature Mediterranean inspired designs. It is one of the few home owner association communities in the Fort Hood area, which provides for a beautiful park and gated amenities. Bella Charca is a great option for higher end buyers looking for brand new, refined, quality homes, within a gated HOA neighborhood.
Similar Fort Hood Area Builders
Learn More About Alethium Star in the Fort Hood Area
Show me more information about Alethium Star Homes.
Alethium Star Homes
* / sq. ft.