Barnes Homebuilders is a local, family owned builder who has been active in the area for over 53 years. The family has always been very engaged in the local home builder professional associations. They are building or have built in Killeen, Copperas Cove and Belton. Their homes are generally well suited as starter homes, mostly one story with 1600-2500 square feet and affordable, entry level pricing.
|Average Sq. Ft.||Average $ / Sq. Ft.*||Average Classification**||Classification Range|
|1988 sq. ft.||$72.93||4.1||4.0-5.0|
- *price per square foot based on the average BellCAD tax appraisal value, not current prices
- **classification based on the BellCAD tax appraisal building perceived quality on a 1 to 8 score
- You need an affordable new home option
- You want an energy efficient home
- You want to work with a local builder
Probably Not If:
- You want to live in Harker Heights
- You want a large lot (1/3 acre or more)
- You want a highly customized home
Keep The Bonus Program
with Hood Homes Blog
Did you know many builders offer agents a commission bonus for bringing a buyer?
Use us as your agent and you keep any commission a builder offers over 3% of the sales price. A 5% commission on a $200,000 home is $4,000 in your pocket at closing!
Barnes Homebuilders Neighborhoods near Fort Hood, TX
Eagle Valley is a small, brand new neighborhood on Killeen’s South-West side featuring homes built by Barnes Homebuilders. It is a quiet neighborhood that may be a great fit if you are looking for affordable, new mid-size single story homes.
Similar Fort Hood Area Builders
Learn More About Barnes Homebuilders
Show me more information about Barnes Homebuilders.
4.0 – 5.0 Range
$72.93 / sq. ft.